Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Last Day In Zambia With Jennifer and Catherine

LOTS of ground corn!
 Out to eat for my last time there.
 Aw. :)
 We ate at a nice place in the mall. It was almost like we had it all to ourselves since we were late for lunch.
 Colorful piggies
 Jennifer's food.
Oh my! Just the remembrance of this makes me full! This was my "double cheeseburger" I wasn't quite thinking it would be THAT MUCH MEAT! =O
 Catherine's T-bone stake
 Um, it was BIG!!!
 I couldn't get the whole think in my mouth! (And I kinda have a big mouth...) I think about half way through I realized there was NO WAY I was going to make it all the way through it. So I only ate half the bun and I think most of the meat. But I was fighting really hard there at the end...


 Catherine's all gone.
 Jennifer's almost all gone. :)
Enjoying her Coke
 Showing off her new phone. (It was much needed, her old one wasn't the greatest, but at least it worked. So she was just waiting to get a new one so she could give her old one to Clara, who's phone mostly didn't work. :)
 The out side of the mall
 Our Faith rings.
 Can you tell our hands apart? =]



 After how much food we had for lunch Jennifer and I said there was no way we needed supper. Maybe have some chips or something. But Catherine thought we were crazy, and somehow had room for another meal later. :) How do you like it when your meat can still look at you? =]
 Catherine's bed
 Jennifer and my bed
 After maybe 2 hours of sleep, there I sat all alone in the Lusaka airport watching the sun come up.
 Forever many hours later I found myself sitting in Spain where once again I saw the sun come up as I was flying in. That was probably one of the prettiest landings I've ever been on. Watching the sun through the clouds and coming up over the mountains. Wow.


After 48hours all together travel time, it was very sweet to be flying into TC and recognize places so close to home! :)
It was sad to leave, but I'm so very glad to be home! =]=

2 comments:

John D said...

looks like you had a good time . glad your home!:]

BSBT said...

:D thanks! I really did have a great time! But boy am I sure to be home too! :)