Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Very Random Pictures From My Phone

I've just been sitting here listening to my family talking and had time to work on some of these, so here you go.
I just got a new app on my phone for this, so I was showing kitty. :)
So she did one for her Timmy. :)

Long day... :)
Playing around with shadows.


 Adorable =]

 =]
Dude...
 Faith and Mercy were outside playing a few weeks ago, and Mercy came in to Jessica and said, "I want dudes!" Jessica was a little puzzled at first, then she thought maybe... so she handed Mercy her sunglasses. That was it. :)
 Mercy likes my phone...
 And she likes seeing herself.
Hmm, me.
 Poor baby...
 Well, not so poor. After putting a little eyeshadow on Mercy while I was putting makeup on, I walked away for something, and Jessica found this... :)
Pretty good huh.

 Storm over Bear Lake


Coming off Bear Lake road on to M115
Double Rainbow
 We could see the full thing.
 Mercy waiting for her diaper to be changed before nap time. Poor thing was too sleepy to play with toys.
 I liked Faith's colorful outfit.
 When you need a lift on the spot. :)
 Don't you love when you're sitting there weeding and a spider randomly pops out of the ground!? :P

Mercy reading to Great Grandma. ;)

4 comments:

spybot intell said...

Awww that is so sweet! :)

Anna Joy said...

I'm absolutely overjoyed that you put those dreadful pictures of me on your blog for the world to see. :P

BSBT said...

I love you too kitty ;)

Anna Joy said...

I rather love you too.