Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Ladies Banquite 2012


Someone found this the next day about how well the Banquet went.
Prep work.

Mercy and Me. :)

Lex =] Sorry, Jub had the camera.

Talking

Lydio
Somehow I missed those...

Tehe. I did take this picture. :D

I love you too :D

Why did I wait till after I ate to take a picture of my place setting. I guess the food was so good all I was thinking about was eating it! ;)

See, the pan was EMPTY! =]
More talking
:)

Jessy, Hop and Jub.

The Theme
The Verse

Mmmm

Ho yeah! Cheese cake!
I was two bites away from the end and I remembered we still had to sing! Doh! :) Oh well, it was fine.
Pretty Hop. :)

Shelly and Hannah. Other wise known as our wonderful cook and her right (or is it left) hand! :D
The guys making sure we have everything we need before they go over and have their feast! :)

Our Beautiful speaker, Shannon Cook. :)
And a few of the many faces she makes. :D


She did such a wonderful job!
The awesome guys that kept the food coming, the tables clean, and our cups full! :)

They did great this year. (As they do every year!)

Giving them a hand of thanks and praise.

My wonderful mother that puts SO MUCH work into the banquet every year!
And does an incredible job of it with the help of many hands.
What's that face for Mego? :)

I have no idea what's going on here.
Clean up! The funnest part! :D

Cleaning everything and getting it back in it's proper places.
Jos doing dishes. :)



The annual spin around after the after the banquet while the chairs are up. :)

This may have been the first year I haven't done it. But I'll gladly let the younger ones take over the tradition. :)
Oops, what happened here? :)
Hmm
Hehe
 That looks like trouble right there... ;)
The end.
It was a wonderful night with many wonderful memories for all.
But very exhausting! :)
Thanks to Jub for taking more then half these pictures for me, that was very helpful deary. ;)

24 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so AWESOME!!! I can't wait till I can go next year. Ha! Bret's middle name is trouble.... oh wait, it's Anthony.... nevermind.......

Sarah said...

Josiah doing dishes?!?! That's rare......Jk!

Megs said...

um, that face was for,....never mind, I don't remember what that face was for! =] lol, great pix.

spybot intell said...

It was Awesome serving all you ladies! :)

jubz31 said...

By the way Sarah Josiah does ALOT of dishes at home!

Alexis said...

Jubilee! You didn't tell me that was Bethany's camera, I would have smiled...=)

Faith34 said...

I was just too dizzy to stand up, BSBT! All that spinning had me weak. But it was awesome, as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

I must say, hez was one of the most charming servers I've ever had! =D

BSBT said...

Sara- can't wait till you can come! :)
And trouble could have well been Bret's middle name for the night... ;)

Megs- thanks

Hez- you did a delightful job. Thanks for setting the bread next to me, your so smart! :D


Lex- sorry :) but that just goes to show you should always smile for the camera, you never know where that picture may show up! ;)

Faith- I know the feeling. :)

An- though your comment is very true and not ofensive in any way, you seem to have faild to sign your name. Unless you sign your name I will remove the comment. That goes for anyone anytime. Thank you.

jubz31 said...

ok who is anonymous???

Jubz31 said...

Never mind. I know who it is now! But I'll be nice and not mention their name:)

spybot intell said...

I know who it is too, should I say??

Megs said...

Well, guess you're gonna have to remove that comment ;]

spybot intell said...

Well since I think we all know who it is who posted that awesome comment I don't think we need to remove it, right BSBT??

Alexis said...

I knew who it was the first time I saw it =)

spybot intell said...

Of course you did, it's a family thing :)

BSBT said...

No, that's enough.
It was Megan, case closed.

I'm trying to keep my blog open for anyone to comment, but you abuse that when you don't put your name. I'll have non of that on my blog any more.
Megan told me she forgot to put her name, perhaps so, but that last comment is not helping you any...

Anyways, all I ask is for a name with your comment, or don't say anything at all.

Hope everyone has a great memorial day!

Jabber Jaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jubz31 said...

Hez, you are so mean!!! (I am NOT saying that in a bad way)

spybot intell said...

I know, i prolly should not have said that, and if I hurt, or offended anyone, I am truly sorry. :(

Anonymous said...

Lydia was beautiful!

Alexis said...

Sorry, that last one was by me, I 4got to put my name...

jubz31 said...

I was just kidding Hez.

spybot intell said...

I know Jub :D