Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Last Sunday In Zambia

The Ladies singing
The youth


Sunday School

Danial leading a song

I got to hold a Prince ;) (Or was he a King?)




I know I know!!!

Thinking.


Sad kiddos

Silly boys

Weird me. :)
Sweeties

Kids gone crazy

Jennifer letting everyone know to say their goodbyes to me



 Shaking all the kiddos hands
 The well

 :)
 Doing flips. I'll have to see if the videos are any good and I'll get one on here maybe.
 Watching
 Waiting
 Leaving



 Poor Clara. Jennifer had the camera for most of this.






Playing around
 Drum diddy drum diddy drum drum drum...




 :)
 The Church family. Though many had already left. It was a very full Sunday! :)

 Pastor and family.
Alright, sorry this post has taken so long to come. But do to Jet-lag, busyness, and lack of wanting to mess with the new blogger layout I just haven't gotten around to it till now. Now that I'm at it and I think I have it figured out I should have a few posts up pretty quick seeing as I have plenty yet to post. :)
That's all for this one though! =]

No comments: