Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just some shots to show I'm alive!

We were walking along and this lady wanted her picture taken with Lydia! It was rather funny! =]

Doesn't that look loverly!

Playing with some kids.

A friend I made at the beach place called Anahaw last week.
The kids will come up and ask, "What's your name?"
And go from there. It's quite fun. =]
So I was showing them my name in the sand, and then this boy wrote his in the sand for me. =]

Vital signs. This was our first time going out to test ourselves and see how well we learned. =]
It was fun! =]

Better get going, laptop is going to die in a bit and I can't plug it in without killing it!
I'll post more when I can, or you might just have to wait till I get home! =]
Bye all!

2 comments:

frieda said...

looks like so much fun....miss you all! =)

E. Fitz said...

Yes you are alive! Thank you for the updates, and photos. I will keep you in my prayers. Learn all that you can. Love you!
Beth Fitz