Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mid Term Break At Puerto Galera

Krissy's Basketball friend. ;)

This is where I have been most of the weekend. :D Not all mind you, just most. The girls keep walking by and saying I should get out. =]

But this is my view... :D

Looking back you can see the Tamaraw wood sign thing.

Another view

The maps on the wall





Their maps are a little messed up over here! =]

When I finely got away from the laptop yesterday I went out on the beach for a bit.

You can see so many islands it's cool

Fishing boat

My view for a little while while getting some sun. :D



A little hut where they try to sell you stuff

The sign for those coming in on the beach side

Rainbow!

It was so bright and lasted for a very long time. I didn't get it at the best point because I was in the water at the time. =]

Far out on the water

And the lovely white sand beach

OK, now one more post and I'll be done. Hehe, I know I keep saying that, but I had forgotten about some pictures and then I've taken more :D

No comments: