Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last Nights Crazyness

After we walked about 2 miles to go eat, we walked back 2 miles singing hymns down the road. It was so fun!
Then when we got back we made smores! :D

As I said before, you use what you have here. :D

Prep work

Chocolate

Almost ready

Yummy! :D

Enjoying! =] (Gotta love that face Naomi!)

Eun Si looks sad, yet Lizzy happy.

Smell no evil, eat no evil, drink no evil... or something like that. =]

:D

=)

After we had our smores, we went out on the beach. Michael read a message, then we talked about it, and sang for a long while. It was wonderful! We were out there till about midnight! :D



=]



The moon is crazy over here! I don't think I've ever seen it laying down!

The best I could get of the sunset tonight.

I hope you enjoyed all the pictures! I'm sure there will be many more to come, but this may be the last post for a while. =/
Well, I guess that's all for now.
Keep praying for us if you will, thank you to all those of you that have been!
God has been so good to us on this trip, watching out for our every step!

1 comment:

Jubilee said...

The smores look good!