Friday, March 20, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 10

What's this blot on the wall?

It's mister lizard

We really like Lizards, they eat the mosquitoes! :)

And they are cute aren't they!? :)

Food! OK, so I really don't think any of you would like this, it was very bitter and... I don't know. I ate it, but it was really hard to make myself. :) And I like most of their food, (I still don't eat the fish though!) :)

Quite the stuff.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :) Pot pie and a glass of Coke! Oh yeah! Every time I look at this picture it makes me want some. =(

How to make a pizza when in Zambia and you don't have all it takes to make one?

Well, as we did with everything else we would try to make we had to come up with something close to what we need or make something up. :)

And some how it always came out to be really good! :)

Next post should be up soon we hope. :)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

That pizza looks good!!

Hannah said...

Mister Lizard is kinda cute...