Friday, March 20, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 11

Holding the gate open again with Clara. :)

The fun little stick to the left of the driver car. :) Dad just loved that car... OK, so that's not really true... :) But it was nice to have and we were all thankful for it.

Trees :)

Tree, please don't ask me what kind it is, I don't know, they don't know, do you know?

More green stuff over a fence

I thought this looked cool

Can you tell I was bored? We were all sitting in the car waiting for Dad to be done in the DC's office.

Someone catching some z's

Jennifer

She must be thinking about something funny.

Clara deep in thought.

The Zambian flag

Caleb's back. (don't you all just love my posting?!) :D

Back at home. Kenny's house of cards

With Caleb and I trying, Kenny still was the only one to get it this high. :)

And then he was even adding more and more to it! :)

Time for supper! The green stuff closest to us is okra Clara's way. (We had okra Caleb's way a few day's before. Though Clara makes the best fried chicken ever, I'll stick to Caleb's way if I have to eat okra and I have a say in how it's cooked.) :)

More to come soon Lord Willing.

No comments: