Friday, March 20, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 8

Unloading the cement at the plot.

At 110 lbs. I thought I would just watch... I mean take pictures of the guys moving them :)

Lots and lots

And even more. :)

They put the bags right on the piles of sand and rocks.

Uh, gotta make it, gotta make it... =]

'Sigh' on to the next bag

I'm not sure what's going on here... =]

Clara, Go Blue! :D

Getting water from the wells to mix and make cement

Yeah, it's just a deep hole in the ground, that's all there is to it.

We had three wells to work with at one point, and that was a lot of help.

Spreading it all out.

About ready for water

Opening more bags

Bags awaiting to be opened

Almost time
OK, sorry, I didn't have the camera after this point because it started raining, and I was working. Those of you that have seen Dad's blog know most of how the rest of the day went. :)
I'll be working on the next post for you all. Shouldn't be too long (I hope). :)

No comments: