Friday, March 13, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 4

Shopping List in Zambia
1. Coke/Fanta Good stuff! Nothing like it is over here!

Some of these, and some of these.

2. Bottled Water. Must have a LOT of that! For the five of us we were getting two cases every other day! That was too much, so the last time we got water we got 7 cases! Now that lasted a bit longer. You may be thinking that's a lot of water, or you may be thinking that's not a lot of water. It was a lot of water! The sun there Makes you Have to drink a LOT of water, even if your not doing all that much.

3. Slingshots. No one got any sling shots, but I wish I would have thought of that to bring back to he boys. (I'm not so sure what the Mom's would have thought of that though, so maybe it was a good thing I didn't) :) Anyone want to give a guess at who's arm that is? I'll give you a hint, it's not Clara's. :D

4.Um. I'm not sure what all this stuff is. Some one some where does I'm sure though. :)

5. Pants/Shoes. Well, no one needed to get any of those either, I just took the snap so you could see how you get them there.
6. Toys, Caleb needed to pick some up.... JK! OK, so I'm being mean. :) That's me for ya!
7. Veggies. Now we did get lots of those. Yum! :)

8. Salt! You know Ken T, Clara LOVES salt! She got me stuck on it now too! =]
A look down a part of the market.
Alright, that's all for this shopping list.
I didn't get as many snaps of shopping as I thought and would have liked. But here's what I got this time.
More soon Lord Willing.

No comments: