Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 12

Doing the blocks.
A B C...
Not that kind of blocks! :)

These are the 6" blocks (I think:)

Kenny, putting them up on the truck

Which way do I go, which way do I go? :)







The guys at the other end, getting the blocks off the stack




Jennifer watching (she had carried most of those blocks once, she said there were enough guys, they can do it.:)

Colorful :)

Evans is making quite the face there. =]

Through the bars of my cell...

OK, maybe not. I was just playing around with the camera on the bars of the truck. :)

See :) (I'm free!) :D

Close up on the blocks

A higher view of what's going on

Almost done :) Just one more load! (For the ones that are made) =]

Looks like maybe two more Zambia post, I'll see how fast I can get them up for you all. :)
Hope you're enjoying, I sure am! :)

No comments: