Monday, March 16, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 6

Getting ready to head out to the plot

The gate had to be opened for the car whenever we were going anywhere with it.

The 'parking lot', with our cute little car. I say little, and I mean little! Most of you know how short Jennifer is, and if not her you know how short I am. We both had a HARD time fitting in the back behind long legged Dad! But we were very glad over all to have it so we could get around with much more ease. :)

This is just a snap of what it looks like around the plot where there aren't houses yet.

Some of the guys waiting to work

A house going up close to where the Church is going up

Another plot awaiting work

Evans telling dad about what needs to be done

The shovel at rest... for now.

Getting the rocks to add to the piles

Looking for someone to come wheel it off

That is hard work I tell ya!

Wheeler #1

Wheeler #2 :)

Making sure they put it where it goes. :)

Hard at work

Now the truck is here with some more sand.

See the sand flying? :)

Oh, back to talking...

Morgan, back to working hard

I thought this one came out neat

Getting ready to wheel some more

Pushing it off the other side for later.

Getting it all off

This is why we didn't park right by the Church, you can't even see how bad it really is.

Back to getting the rocks

The ladies looking on. :)

"I don't know about this" :)

More cool grass. If I would have had more time I would have gotten a lot more pictures of things like this, but I did work some. :)

Some kids playing and watching us work. :)

That's all for this post. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Bethany Joy said...

I REALLY LIKE THE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me?