Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zambia Trip Post 13

Jennifer's new wall hanging. I thought it was rather cool. :)

After the guys got the last of the cement in at Jennifer's house. See all the dust from it?! :)

The last load of blocks, I think these are the 8" ones.

The door frames for the Church, and some bags of cement they just put in.

Up they go

Evans, making it look easy. I tell you what, it was hard to pick up just one of those for me! And the guys are carrying two!

OK, so they are a 'bit' stronger then me =]

Dad, now that's more like how I would do it! :)

Ouch! Those blocks rip at your hands too. The first time Caleb did it, he ended up putting tape on his hands so he would have something left to them when he was done. And that was after all the BIG blisters he had from the work at the plot. =o

Dad walking as fast as he can. :)

I missed who ever was walking by this time, but it's a nice picture of Jennifer's yard! :D

Doesn't Evans look so nicely dressed for the job. :)

Still smiling! :)

Looks like it's getting a bit harder each time.

Up it goes

Getting them all in place

Off to get more

Running now! :)

Jennifer once again watching :)

Looking this way and that... :)

Well all, you still with me? :)
One more post, then we go back to the boring old whatever Bethany thinks to post, when Bethany thinks to post when Bethany has time to post, posts. :) Sorry, I shall very much try. =]
For now though, I hope you have enjoyed thus far. :)

No comments: