Monday, January 28, 2013

Babysitting or Sitting On Babies? ;)

John David trying to hide from getting his picture taken.
 Got ya!
 :) Sorry kids. I didn't mean to only take pictures of John David, but he was the one with a leg from longjohns and Orange Juice container on his head...
 With the later addition of flowers :)
 This was the point where Jackson was yelling at him from his bed/floor to be quite and go to bed!
 I think he had already had his (AHEM) cold shower by this point. (Story there)
 Note the dog food bucket... Yes, as he was coming out of the bathroom after his (AHEM) cold shower, he slipped on the much water he had gotten on the floor after yelling at... whoever had turned the water on, and hit the dog food bucket causing it to go everywhere...  So after cleaning that up, while grabbing a package of crackers, he said he was going to bed, "After I eat all of these!" Upon flinging the package he found out that it was open, and at least half of the crackers were now on the floor!
Maybe, just maybe he learned he should have gone to bed sooner that night. Otherwise the babysitter wouldn't so cruelly be posting all of this stuff... We'll see next year maybe. ;)
 After leaving the Cook's, I went to Rachel's to put mud on my face. Yes, this is how much I love you Rachel. Enough to put mud on my face! :)
 These pictures aren't very good, you can't tell how deep a green it really was!
 Purdy huh?
 Sorry Rachel. =]

 Guess who she was texting...
 Cleaning it off
 Cute aren't we?
 Just be glad guys... ;)
 It's BibleMan!
 Mercy watching Wiggles! (Yes, I admit, I've missed hearing their songs...)
That's it for this post!
Here's hoping no one is going to kill me for this post! ;)

No comments: