Saturday, January 12, 2013

Last One!!!! Now I Can Move On To The 5000 Other Pictures I Need To Post! :P

Space Mountain
 The Kids Loved it! It was great! All the lights are out on this one, and it looks like you are flying through the stars.


 Eeyore :)
 :)
 Down Town

 For my Lego loving friends!
 These are all made out of Legos. :)



 Ok, so the ones in front are real ;)


 Who gave them kids guns?! It was funny though, Cater picked it up and knew how to work it right away, Parker on the other hand it took a bit longer. But he got it :)

 Maybe Carter is just a better actor is all. :)

 Monkeys


 Rock'n Roller. The kids weren't so ready for this one I don't think. :}
 Back on our favorite ride!
 Don't shoot us!

 Art =] Can you tell who it is?
 I really do like this hat the more I see it! :) It's just so cute! hehe

 Princes Mercy Lynn
 Ha! I handed her this Micky hand and she started waving it saying, "Hi, I a Micky!" It was so funny!

 Drums! I have to find my picture just like this of Faith playing this drum and wearing that same dress!
 Parker
 Faith
 Carter
 Mercy looking at the animals
 Hippo


 I did no editing to this picture :) I just think it's very cool


 Lazy Lion

 The kids having fun in the water
 Carter
 Faith
 Parker
 Mercy eating her cone
 Swimming


 After getting back from the pool Mercy found her waffle cone again :)
 Bright eyes!
 :)
 Sleepy boy
 Faith
 Aurora

 Girls
 Micky and Minnie
 How I found them at first (Someone had this ~Ahem~ wonderful idea that the kids should all sleep in Bethany's room the last night! So all but Mercy... :)
 This is how I found them next. :)
 Hot roof
 Our Cheater way of getting a picture of Faith with Daisy  ;)
 It was as we were leaving the parke for the last time, so we couldn't stand in line
 So we got them as close as we could. :)
 Flowers


 Sleeping on the way to the air port!
 New hat, and key chain! :D
 Out to eat with Grandma and Papa Ranze
 Mercy was having fun with Papa Ranze! :]
 Aw
 Mercy and her Crispy Cream
The END!!!!! Yay! Now I can move on to newer things and stop boring you all with Disney pictures from MONTHS AGO!!! :D
BTW, Just in case any of you are having problems putting pictures on your blog, I looked it up and they are trying to fix that problem. But it's mostly people that use internet explorer, so I uploaded Google Chrome real fast to see if it would work, and it did it just fine. So there's an option for you till ie is back to working!
Over and Out!

No comments: