Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stuff and My Bday!

aw

 Such a cutie

 My favorite kitty <3
 New bag =]
 Mercy was having a blast!
 Brad was spinning her and lifting her, it was so funny


 Laser Tag!!!
 Size doesn't matter when you can just follow Grandma around everywhere shooting her.:]
 And that's what they did!
 Timo, Nathan and Hannah
 Brad :)
 ooo, mean momma! Stephen and Timo
 Josiah, Marty and Rachel
 Hop, and Sammy ;)
 Hannah, Bret and James
 Silly racers =]
 I don't think I want to know how much money the guys wasted on all those games! :)
It was a fun day, and I was glad for all that were able to come! :D

9 comments:

Sarah =) said...

Wow!! Looks really fun!! When did you guys play tag? Mercy is so cute!!

Faith said...

Awww, Mercy. Soooo adorable!
When was your birthday? Well, happy belated birthday!!!! :)

BSBT said...

That time was for my birthday back in November :}
Like I've been saying, I'm way behind!
But I'm catching up!
Than I won't have anything to post about... :P
Oh well, there's always Mercy!
:D

Thanks for the comments girls! I hope to get some redneck snowplowing ups soon! ;D

Sarah =) said...

Awesome can't wait!! Did you have fun Redneck snowplowing? You are catching up!!

Anonymous said...

come on, post about REDNECK SNOWPLOW! it was sooooooooo awesome!

Faith34 said...

Yeah, that'd be awesome. It was so fun with you guys. Usually it's just us and our OTHER cousins. :)

Megs said...

btw, how is your eye going faith?
Do I need to track down co..I mean, uh, Cameron, and teach him to respect his elders? lol, JK.
(inside joke between faith and I)

Megs said...

btw, how is your eye going faith?
Do I need to track down co..I mean, uh, Cameron, and teach him to respect his elders? lol, JK.
(inside joke between faith and I)

Faith said...

Haha, great. I still have a red spot though! Wow, you make me feel old!
He didn't mean to hit me with an ice ball.....at least, I don't think he did.......;)