Monday, January 28, 2013

Redneck Snowplowing

What is this? you may ask. Well, while I was watching the Cook kids a few weeks ago, their Cookie cousins invited us to come to their Grandpa's for this. All I knew was it had to do with snow..And it was for the kids.. So I dressed, well, mostly warm.. But didn't know for sure I'd be doing it... 
Well, the kids kept telling me I was going to fall of for sure and saying I was little miss city girl.
So I had to at least try it right?
Yeah so I did fall off, but you can't really help it!
As for dressing mostly warm... I was freezing!
But really didn't care! It was way to fun to just go sit inside! :D
So how does it work?
Mr. E. (Or Better known by most there, "Grandpa") Drove his truck all over his property with a trailer hitched to it and four sleds tied on by long ropes!
Danger? Ha!
It was just great fun!
 Faith and Mego

 Me and Sarah
 Lots of laughs!






 James. Oh he was so funny! I was having a hard enough time holding on to stay in one place! At one point he was just bouncing all over the back of the trailer! So funny!
 Everyone getting some hot coco

 Cold me







So there you go Megs! :)
Wish I could get the video to load on here. :/
It's quite funny!
If anyone has advice of how I could do that it would be helpful.
I did it once, forever ago, but I've tried so many times since and it just wont work for me! :(
Anyways! It was a blast!
Thanks for letting me be a kid for a few hours!
Oh, and by the way, this is WAY better than climbing up a hill, sledding down, climb all the way back up, and pretty much killing yourself! ;)
Ok, I'll get on to more posts now! :)

2 comments:

Faith Cook said...

Awesome! I felt sorry for you when I saw how you were dressed. It gets COLD! It was so fun to have you guys there! Well, guys and girls. :)
Great post!

Anonymous said...

awesome post bethany! that was sooooo fun!
Megs