Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bit more

The girls

 And Boys

 Photo time
 Can you tell who he's drawing?
 Toy Story ride again! :D
 Carter
 Parker and Carter pretending to shoot us.
 Aw, cutie girls
Little Guide
 Goofy ride
 Ahhh!
Random family on the flying Dumbo ride... and Carter with Brad in the back ground. ;)
 Jessica, Mercy and Parker
 Faith and I
 Up in the air
 Dumbo's backside... Sorry.
 Timothy the Mouse
Carter my crazy driver!
 He was going back and forth laughing so hard! It was so funny! =]
 Brad and Parker way behind
 All two times I've been on this ride I've gotten stuck with a whole line of cars behind me!
Last time my car ran out of gas or something. This time they were just putting a few new cars in. :)
 Sitting in our car
 Mercy's hot dog holder! :)
 She ate the hot dog, but not the bun as you can see.
One more time with Faith driving
 Mercy and I watching
 In they go
 It took everything for the boys to both reach the gas! Haha!
 Bye bye boys! Have fun stormin' the... ;)
 I wonder how realized Brad will be in ten years when that's a real car she's driving?
An old ride we had never tried. (We don't think we'll do it again though:)
 Faith
 Brad and Carter
 Jessica, Parker and Mercy
Shorter posts, laptop is being silly

1 comment:

Sarah =) said...

Is he Drawing Flynn Rider?? lol Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!! :D