Saturday, January 12, 2013

Compiled

Lily
 There must have been a pop. :)
 Babydoll
 Lily being a handful =]
 My new glasses. Opinions?
 Cilla and Morgs silly girls. :)
 Just Fab! ;)
 Jessica's Birthday. Hmm, that was only... oh never mind! I'm catching up now! =]
 Carter very much enjoying his ribs. :) (If anyone knows how to make food look good it's Carter for sure!:)
 The guys doing wood! (My toes thank you! OK, All of me thanks you for all the hard work guys!)
 Oh, And the girls for working on food to keep the guys going. (Coffee and Cookies, what's not to look forward to about the next break!?)
 Getting more coffee running through him. :)
 Hez! =]
 Half done?
 While I was raking the yard, (We have a VERY big yard for such a little me!) I found this girl!
Some bugs you just gotta love! :)

 And this beauty!
 I love the coloring!
Not long, but hey, it's not Disney! :D
That's for you Mego! ;)

No comments: