Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Volley Ball, And Crazy Stuff

Katie Riding Sandy
 In spite of having a real horse of her own, the penny ride is still fun. :D
 Did I already post this? Idk. Anyways, this is a picture Faith made. Can you guess who it is? ;)
 Apples to apples. These were my cards. Do you think they describe me well enough? =]
 Hanging out at Burger King after some great Volleyball! That was a fun night! And staying till closing time was quite funny!
 When Dad's gone and I decide my oil light has been on far too long, so I check it and there's nothing in there.... Calls Dad while he's getting his hair cut, "Um, Dad. Hi. What oil do I put in my van?" =]
Thankfully the Elliott's stopped in to see dad (Who you'll remember wasn't home.) so before they left I asked them to help me. :) That was one of those times God sends help exactly when and who you need so you don't blow up your van! =] Just kidding, I did it all right. It's just nice to know for sure. :)
 Watching Mercy one night while everyone else was gone. "Mercy, lets see if we have any ice cream." Mercy, "Ice cream!" This was what we found. Now I'm not big on caramel, but this was quite a clever idea!
 Mercy likes. :)

 These are just because they make me laugh
 She can look back at these some day and be mad at me. But for now, I laugh. :)
 Some people saw this when I put it on Jessica's fb, but those of you that didn't, this was sooo funny!
 Mom and I were sitting in the kitchen, and I had asked Mercy to go grab a book from the living room. She was coming back holding the book with her banana in her mouth when we heard snap!
Banana fell out and I found her trying to save her banana. Poor girl was so sad! We had backup though! ;)
 Mmm, hot coco in my new mug I got for my birthday. :D (Thank you Rachel!)
 Hop and I headed to Volley ball again, I've never been this close to a moving train before! :D
 Just ask Hannah, I was like a little giddy kid!
 I didn't pull all the way up to the white line! If I had I could have rolled my window down and touched the train!
 Bethany!
 Sidelines

 Lyd doing what she does best. :)


 Say cheese!
 :)
 Talking


 Hop. Hehe
 Bloody finger
 Playing tag
 Block!

 Just to gross you all out!
 Little miss Nora with Narf. =]

 And crazy me. Leave me at home alone with fruit roll ups... yeah.
So there's some more. :D

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You're hilarious! But I love you that way!! :D

Anonymous said...

Woah! Fifth picture, how did you do that?!? that's awesome!
Megs

BSBT said...

Thanks hop! :D

Meg's, hop took that on her phone! You take like three pictures all together and splice them together somehow. Cool huh! :)