Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Parker's Birthday and Shopping With Jessica And The Girls

For Parker's birthday we went to play laser tag again. And guess who else was there?! :D
 This made it so much more fun!
 Watch out for him! ;)
 :)
 When I went to wrap gifts for Christmas this was what I found inside this box shirt set I got for Dad! Thankfully I was able to get it out! :)
 For Parker's real Birthday, I went down and hug out
 :)
 Played his new game
 Aw
 This was  us cracking up because Parker couldn't stand up!
 =]
 Faith and Carter doing some puzzles. Guess what we are watching! ;)
 When did he get so big?!
 Jessica and I went out shopping with Faith and Mercy.
Like the hat? Little small huh. :/
 My little cutie
 Fun at the mall.
 Mercy lookin' cool.
 Eating in the food court
 They were just being so funny
 Little ham!
 Tickles
 How do you like their tacky bows?! lol They were very cheep, and the girls picked them out their selves. :)
 Faith looks like she's gonna sneeze
 :D
 After thrift store shopping I took most of Jessica's stuff home with me to wash for her. We found a LOT of good stuff! After pulling all the tags off this is how big the pile was! Jessica's is the bigger of the two. :)
 After having Hop stay over with me, I finally had a reason to remake my bottom bunk! It's almost been a year since I was in Zambia, but you'll see why I didn't want to just unmake it to remake it again below...
 Yup, see... =] This is the blanket Catherine made and gave to me while I was in Zambia.
The colors make me smile, because Green is Jennifer's favorite color, and Red is Catherine's favorite. :) So when I see it I think of both of them! Thank you Catherine! <3
More Later!

1 comment:

Faith said...

It was so fun!!! I was surprised to find you all there too!! =D